Wednesday 4 June 2008

Cooking With Mother "Tortilla de Patata"














Hola

Here we are again how quick the weeks go by, I am already pla
nning next weeks Pod Cook here on CWM.
Since I have become a member of Hampshire Fare I have to get my food order in a week in advance better for the environment less food miles, fresher, supporting the local producers and frankly it tastes better.

I would like to thank David my landlord at the pub for his kind advice.

Now "La Tortilla" is one of those dishes that has been with me all my life lunches, picnics, Bar B Q, tapas, or just a cold slither for breaky.
Tortilla is so versatile and great for your vegetarian friends and delicious hot or cold.
The best part is it should only take you half an hour to 40 minutes to cook - it took me an hour on the Podcook and I tried to keep the pace up while doing a microwave gig.

We have a new swizzy slide show for you to accompany the Podcook you can hit pause and sync with the audio, but if I were you I would just sling the mp3 in your iPod and cook with mother.

I hope you enjoy La Tortilla as much as we did and please do send in your photos and comments if you cook it would be great to hear from you.
And if you are on Twitter why not follow me.


Cheers for now

M
AD















Ingredients for Tortilla de Patata:


3 medium sized potatoes (Small jacket potato size)
1 large spanish onion

4 eggs
Salt
Olive oil














Utensils:


1 Bowl
1 Large microwave friendly dish
1 small frying pan
A fork or a whisk
1 knife for peeling, cutting and chopping


How to cook:


Pod Cook:












The complete Tortilla Podcook.









No comments: