Saturday 21 June 2008

Cooking With Mother "Concoction/Fridge Scrape" AKA - Biryani Surprise!













Wotcha!


What a time, I have begun my debut Album with Pedro Fereira "AKA Producer of The Darkness" and Tom Leader AKA "Best mate of the
music" last week.
I held a party at The Cottage for Dads 60th last Sunday and began writing my new play Phone which I am doing with my buddy Peter Jukes.

The dish on this Pod Cook is a smasher, it was supposed to be a Biryani but ended up being a Pasta because we forgot that Biryani needed lashings of Coriander - this dish was complicated it even required a pre-boiled chicken!

Tonight's effort is otherwise known to me and Mum as a "Concoction" or "Fridge Scrape" a salvaged dish from lovely available ingredients which took only an Hour and a Quarter to prepare.

This is what makes it a creation.

We hope you enjoy :-)

Marcos


















Ingredients for Biryani Surprise:


Half a Chicken
4 medium sized onions
2 Cloves of Garlic
Salt
Pepper
9 Tomatoes
Rape Seed Oil or other
Dried Chilli
Chilli Jam "The Happy Medium" or other eg. "Encona"
A splash of Rose Wine
Cheese (I used Cheddar it's all there was in the fridge)


















Utensils:


One small frying pan

A deep non-stick frying pan
A pan with enough space for boiling Spaghetti and half a Chicken
Garlic crusher
A sharp knife

A Colander
One chopping board

A bowl
And a plate

How to cook:



Pod Cook:













Complete Biryani Surprise Podcook.

No comments: